This info is about SuperCache 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SuperCache 5 from your computerSuperSpeed LLC
. Further information on SuperSpeed LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.superspeed.com
if you want to read more on SuperCache 5 on SuperSpeed LLC's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SuperSpeed\SuperCache folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. SuperCache 5's primary file takes about 37.84 KB (38752 bytes) and its name is SscVfInst.exe.
SuperCache 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 266.68 KB (273080
bytes) on disk.
- SscVfInst.exe (37.84 KB)
- VfCfgGui.exe (228.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.1251
of SuperCache 5. You can find below info on other releases of SuperCache 5:
SuperCache 5 is a program released by the software company SuperSpeed LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SuperCache 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SuperCache 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperCache 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperCache 5". The SuperCache 5 app will be found automatically. When you select SuperCache 5 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuperCache 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SuperCache 5.
8. After uninstalling SuperCache 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperCache 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperCache 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperCache 5 by SuperSpeed LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperCache 5 by SuperSpeed LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SuperCache 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 18:02:38.630