Sun Broadband Wireless
You can find below details on how to remove Sun Broadband Wireless for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details on Sun Broadband Wireless at http://www.huawei.com
. Sun Broadband Wireless is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Sun Broadband Wireless's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\uninst.exe. Sun Broadband Wireless.exe is the Sun Broadband Wireless's main executable file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Sun Broadband Wireless contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.58 MB (2701202
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Sun Broadband Wireless.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to Sun Broadband Wireless version 11.300.05.03.256
alone. Click on the links below for other Sun Broadband Wireless versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Sun Broadband Wireless
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Sun Broadband Wireless\Sun Broadband Wireless.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sun Broadband Wireless\UserNamedata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files\Sun Broadband Wireless\UserNamedata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Sun Broadband Wireless\UserNamedata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Sun Broadband Wireless_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Sun Broadband Wireless_RASMANCS
Sun Broadband Wireless is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sun Broadband Wireless with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sun Broadband Wireless or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sun Broadband Wireless". If it exists on your system the Sun Broadband Wireless application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sun Broadband Wireless in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sun Broadband Wireless, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sun Broadband Wireless:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sun Broadband Wireless.
8. After removing Sun Broadband Wireless, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sun Broadband Wireless which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sun Broadband Wireless with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Sun Broadband Wireless by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:34:43.567