Sun Broadband Wireless
Sun Broadband Wireless is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about the application Sun Broadband Wireless can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Sun Broadband Wireless.exe is the Sun Broadband Wireless's main executable file and it takes circa 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sun Broadband Wireless. They take 2.60 MB (2728338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Sun Broadband Wireless.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to Sun Broadband Wireless version 11.300.05.04.256
only. You can find below info on other releases of Sun Broadband Wireless:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sun Broadband Wireless
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Sun Broadband Wireless
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Sun Broadband Wireless_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Sun Broadband Wireless_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sun Broadband Wireless
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sun Broadband Wireless\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sun Broadband Wireless\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sun Broadband Wireless\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sun Broadband Wireless\UninstallString
Sun Broadband Wireless is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Sun Broadband Wireless is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sun Broadband Wireless using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sun Broadband Wireless or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sun Broadband Wireless". If it exists on your system the Sun Broadband Wireless app will be found automatically. When you click Sun Broadband Wireless in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sun Broadband Wireless, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sun Broadband Wireless:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sun Broadband Wireless\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sun Broadband Wireless.
8. After uninstalling Sun Broadband Wireless, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sun Broadband Wireless which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sun Broadband Wireless using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Sun Broadband Wireless by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sun Broadband Wireless in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 06:45:14.837