StrongVPN Client is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall StrongVPN Client from your PCBlack Oak Computers, Inc
. More data about Black Oak Computers, Inc can be found here
. More data about the app StrongVPN Client can be seen at https://strongvpn.com
. Usually the StrongVPN Client program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongVPN directory, depending on the user's option during install. StrongVPN Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongVPN\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled StrongDial.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1396584 bytes).
StrongVPN Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.18 MB (3337793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StrongDial.exe (1.33 MB)
- StrongHelper.exe (311.85 KB)
- StrongService.exe (74.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- openvpn.exe (652.35 KB)
- tapinstall_amd64.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall_i386.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to StrongVPN Client version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other StrongVPN Client releases:
...click to view all...
StrongVPN Client is a program offered by the software company Black Oak Computers, Inc. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall StrongVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StrongVPN Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StrongVPN Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StrongVPN Client". If it exists on your system the StrongVPN Client app will be found automatically. After you select StrongVPN Client in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding StrongVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StrongVPN Client:
- The web site of the application is: https://strongvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StrongVPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StrongVPN Client.
8. After uninstalling StrongVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StrongVPN Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StrongVPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StrongVPN Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 06:20:02.990