StrongVPN Client is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall StrongVPN Client from your systemBlack Oak Computers, Inc
. More info about Black Oak Computers, Inc can be read here
. More info about the application StrongVPN Client can be found at https://strongvpn.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\StrongVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\StrongVPN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove StrongVPN Client. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1402728 bytes) on disk and is named StrongDial.exe.
The executable files below are part of StrongVPN Client. They take about 3.19 MB (3343425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StrongDial.exe (1.34 MB)
- StrongHelper.exe (311.85 KB)
- StrongService.exe (73.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- openvpn.exe (652.35 KB)
- tapinstall_amd64.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall_i386.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of StrongVPN Client. You can find below info on other releases of StrongVPN Client:
...click to view all...
StrongVPN Client is an application released by the software company Black Oak Computers, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove StrongVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall StrongVPN Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StrongVPN Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "StrongVPN Client". If it is installed on your PC the StrongVPN Client application will be found automatically. After you select StrongVPN Client in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about StrongVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StrongVPN Client:
- The publisher is: https://strongvpn.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\StrongVPN\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StrongVPN Client.
8. After removing StrongVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of StrongVPN Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StrongVPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that StrongVPN Client by Black Oak Computers, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove StrongVPN Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 09:34:27.750