Stellarium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stellarium from your PCStellarium team
. Additional info about Stellarium team can be read here
. You can see more info related to Stellarium at http://www.stellarium.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Stellarium folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Stellarium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled stellarium.exe and it has a size of 12.51 MB (13121024 bytes).
Stellarium is comprised of the following executables which take 14.00 MB (14682825
bytes) on disk:
- stellarium.exe (12.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about Stellarium version 0.17.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Stellarium versions:
Stellarium is a program marketed by the software company Stellarium team. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Stellarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stellarium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stellarium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stellarium". If it exists on your system the Stellarium program will be found very quickly. When you click Stellarium in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stellarium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellarium:
- The publisher is: http://www.stellarium.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium.
8. After uninstalling Stellarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stellarium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stellarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stellarium by Stellarium team from your computer, nor are we saying that Stellarium by Stellarium team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stellarium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 23:51:27.473