Stellarium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stellarium from your PCStellarium team
. Additional info about Stellarium team can be read here
. You can see more info related to Stellarium at http://www.stellarium.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Stellarium folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Stellarium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled stellarium.exe and it has a size of 12.51 MB (13121024 bytes).
Stellarium is comprised of the following executables which take 14.00 MB (14682825
bytes) on disk:
- stellarium.exe (12.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about Stellarium version 0.17.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Stellarium versions:
...click to view all...
Stellarium is a program marketed by the software company Stellarium team. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Stellarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stellarium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stellarium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stellarium". If it exists on your system the Stellarium program will be found very quickly. When you click Stellarium in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stellarium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellarium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarium.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellarium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellarium.
8. After uninstalling Stellarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stellarium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stellarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stellarium by Stellarium team from your computer, nor are we saying that Stellarium by Stellarium team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stellarium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 23:51:27.473