Steganos Password Manager 12
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12 from your PCSteganos Software GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Steganos Software GmbH. You can read more about about Steganos Password Manager 12 at http://www.steganos.com
. Usually the Steganos Password Manager 12 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Steganos Password Manager 12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12\uninstall.exe. Steganos Password Manager 12's primary file takes about 5.25 MB (5510144 bytes) and its name is PasswordManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Steganos Password Manager 12. They take about 14.75 MB (15466762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- passwordmanager.conversion.exe (1.63 MB)
- PasswordManager.exe (5.25 MB)
- PasswordManagerStandalone.exe (5.12 MB)
- PwmMobile.exe (411.50 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (40.00 KB)
- SteganosUpdater.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Steganos Password Manager 12 version 12.0.3
alone. For more Steganos Password Manager 12 versions please click below:
Steganos Password Manager 12 is an application marketed by Steganos Software GmbH. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Steganos Password Manager 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Steganos Password Manager 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steganos Password Manager 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steganos Password Manager 12". The Steganos Password Manager 12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Steganos Password Manager 12 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Steganos Password Manager 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steganos Password Manager 12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steganos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steganos Password Manager 12.
8. After uninstalling Steganos Password Manager 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steganos Password Manager 12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steganos Password Manager 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12 by Steganos Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Steganos Password Manager 12 by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:49:43.700