Steganos Password Manager 12
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Steganos Password Manager 12 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12 from your computerSteganos Software GmbH
. Further information on Steganos Software GmbH can be seen here
. More details about Steganos Password Manager 12 can be seen at http://www.steganos.com
. Steganos Password Manager 12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12. PasswordManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.27 MB (5527672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Steganos Password Manager 12. They occupy about 17.03 MB (17855469
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- passwordmanager.conversion.exe (1.63 MB)
- PasswordManager.exe (5.27 MB)
- PasswordManagerStandalone.exe (5.13 MB)
- PwmMobile.exe (411.50 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (40.00 KB)
- SteganosUpdater.exe (2.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (118.76 KB)
- UninstallWindow.exe (2.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.6
of Steganos Password Manager 12. You can find below info on other releases of Steganos Password Manager 12:
Steganos Password Manager 12 is a program released by the software company Steganos Software GmbH. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Steganos Password Manager 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Steganos Password Manager 12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steganos Password Manager 12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steganos Password Manager 12". The Steganos Password Manager 12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Steganos Password Manager 12 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Steganos Password Manager 12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steganos Password Manager 12:
- The publisher is: http://www.steganos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Password Manager 12\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steganos Password Manager 12.
8. After uninstalling Steganos Password Manager 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Steganos Password Manager 12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steganos Password Manager 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Steganos Password Manager 12 by Steganos Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Steganos Password Manager 12 by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steganos Password Manager 12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 10:19:58.473