A way to uninstall SteelSeries Engine from your PC
SteelSeries Engine is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by SteelSeries
. Further information on SteelSeries can be found here
. Further information about SteelSeries Engine can be found at http://www.steelseries.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SteelSeries Engine. SteelSeries Engine's main file takes about 189.00 KB (193536 bytes) and is named SteelSeriesEngine.exe.
The executables below are part of SteelSeries Engine. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2384006
bytes) on disk.
- SSEFix.exe (1.78 MB)
- SSVoconInterfaceBackendHelperC.exe (14.50 KB)
- SteelSeriesClientDBUpdater.exe (149.50 KB)
- SteelSeriesEngine.exe (189.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.63 KB)
The current page applies to SteelSeries Engine version 1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other SteelSeries Engine versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase SteelSeries Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SteelSeries Engine is a program offered by the software company SteelSeries. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SteelSeries Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SteelSeries Engine or simply activate the Search field and type in "SteelSeries Engine". If it exists on your system the SteelSeries Engine app will be found very quickly. After you select SteelSeries Engine in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SteelSeries Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SteelSeries Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.steelseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SteelSeries Engine.
8. After removing SteelSeries Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SteelSeries Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SteelSeries Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SteelSeries Engine:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SteelSeries Engine by SteelSeries from your PC, nor are we saying that SteelSeries Engine by SteelSeries is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SteelSeries Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 06:13:51.483