You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SteelSeries Engine for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SteelSeries Engine from your PCSteelSeries
. Go over here
for more info on SteelSeries. You can read more about about SteelSeries Engine at http://www.steelseries.com
. SteelSeries Engine is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove SteelSeries Engine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SteelSeriesEngine.exe and it has a size of 235.50 KB (241152 bytes).
The executables below are part of SteelSeries Engine. They take about 4.31 MB (4519563
bytes) on disk.
- SSEFix.exe (3.79 MB)
- SteelSeriesClientDBUpdater.exe (149.50 KB)
- SteelSeriesEngine.exe (235.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.64 KB)
The current web page applies to SteelSeries Engine version 2.7.3255.29882
alone. For more SteelSeries Engine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SteelSeries Engine we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by SteelSeries Engine when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine\SteelSeriesEngine.exe
SteelSeries Engine is an application offered by SteelSeries. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SteelSeries Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SteelSeries Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SteelSeries Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "SteelSeries Engine". If it is installed on your PC the SteelSeries Engine app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SteelSeries Engine in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SteelSeries Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SteelSeries Engine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steelseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SteelSeries\SteelSeries Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SteelSeries Engine.
8. After uninstalling SteelSeries Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SteelSeries Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SteelSeries Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SteelSeries Engine by SteelSeries from your PC, nor are we saying that SteelSeries Engine by SteelSeries is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SteelSeries Engine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:28:31.243