Start Menu Reviver
This web page is about Start Menu Reviver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Start Menu Reviver from your PCReviverSoft
. You can read more on ReviverSoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Start Menu Reviver can be found at http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=220.127.116.11
. Start Menu Reviver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Start Menu Reviver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe. Start Menu Reviver's primary file takes around 14.13 MB (14817400 bytes) and its name is StartMenuReviver.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Start Menu Reviver. They occupy 16.99 MB (17820224
bytes) on disk.
- SMRWelcome.exe (1.71 MB)
- StartMenuReviver.exe (14.13 MB)
- StartMenuReviverService.exe (747.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (433.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Start Menu Reviver. Click on the links below for other Start Menu Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Start Menu Reviver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Start Menu Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver
Start Menu Reviver is a program offered by ReviverSoft. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Start Menu Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Start Menu Reviver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Start Menu Reviver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu Reviver". If it exists on your system the Start Menu Reviver program will be found very quickly. After you click Start Menu Reviver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu Reviver:
- The publisher is: http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=22.214.171.124
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Start Menu Reviver.
8. After removing Start Menu Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Start Menu Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu Reviver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:04:37.027