Start Menu Reviver
This web page is about Start Menu Reviver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Start Menu Reviver from your PCReviverSoft
. You can read more on ReviverSoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Start Menu Reviver can be found at http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=220.127.116.11
. Start Menu Reviver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Start Menu Reviver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe. Start Menu Reviver's primary file takes around 14.13 MB (14817400 bytes) and its name is StartMenuReviver.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Start Menu Reviver. They occupy 16.99 MB (17820224
bytes) on disk.
- SMRWelcome.exe (1.71 MB)
- StartMenuReviver.exe (14.13 MB)
- StartMenuReviverService.exe (747.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (433.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Start Menu Reviver. Click on the links below for other Start Menu Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Start Menu Reviver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Start Menu Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Start Menu Reviver
Start Menu Reviver is a program offered by ReviverSoft. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Start Menu Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Start Menu Reviver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Start Menu Reviver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Start Menu Reviver". If it exists on your system the Start Menu Reviver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Start Menu Reviver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Start Menu Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu Reviver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=22.214.171.124
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Start Menu Reviver.
8. After removing Start Menu Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Start Menu Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu Reviver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:04:37.027