Start Menu Reviver
Start Menu Reviver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Start Menu Reviver from your PCReviverSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on ReviverSoft. Click on http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=126.96.36.199
to get more information about Start Menu Reviver on ReviverSoft's website. Usually the Start Menu Reviver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Start Menu Reviver is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.62 MB (14285432 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartMenuReviver.exe.
Start Menu Reviver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.98 MB (25144112
bytes) on disk.
- SMRWelcome.exe (1.68 MB)
- sm_update.exe (7.52 MB)
- StartMenuReviver.exe (13.62 MB)
- StartMenuReviverService.exe (747.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (433.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Start Menu Reviver. You can find here a few links to other Start Menu Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Start Menu Reviver is an application offered by the software company ReviverSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Start Menu Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Start Menu Reviver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Start Menu Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu Reviver". If it exists on your system the Start Menu Reviver application will be found very quickly. After you select Start Menu Reviver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Start Menu Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu Reviver:
- The publisher is: http://www.reviversoft.com/start-menu-reviver/welcome/?version=184.108.40.206
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Start Menu Reviver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Start Menu Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu Reviver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 08:33:59.560