Stardock Object Desktop Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager from your computerStardock Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Stardock Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Stardock Object Desktop Manager at http://www.stardock.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ObjectDesktopManager.exe and it has a size of 4.39 MB (4599288 bytes).
Stardock Object Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.17 MB (7517896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- ObjectDesktopManager.exe (4.39 MB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (425.09 KB)
- sdActivate.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.36
of Stardock Object Desktop Manager. Click on the links below for other Stardock Object Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Object Desktop Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Object Desktop Manager\DisplayName
Stardock Object Desktop Manager is a program offered by the software company Stardock Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stardock Object Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Stardock Object Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Stardock Object Desktop Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Stardock Object Desktop Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stardock Object Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardock Object Desktop Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling Stardock Object Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stardock Object Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardock Object Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager by Stardock Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stardock Object Desktop Manager by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:00:22.230