Stardock Object Desktop Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Stardock Object Desktop Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. Further information on Stardock Software, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software Stardock Object Desktop Manager can be found at http://www.stardock.com
. Stardock Object Desktop Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Stardock Object Desktop Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Stardock Object Desktop Manager's primary file takes around 4.39 MB (4599288 bytes) and its name is ObjectDesktopManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Stardock Object Desktop Manager. They occupy about 11.41 MB (11964792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- ObjectDesktopManager.exe (4.39 MB)
- ObjectDesktopManagerUpdate.exe (4.24 MB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (425.09 KB)
- sdActivate.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about Stardock Object Desktop Manager version 3.33
alone. Click on the links below for other Stardock Object Desktop Manager versions:
When planning to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Stardock Object Desktop Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Stardock\Object Desktop Manager.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Object Desktop Manager
Stardock Object Desktop Manager is an application offered by the software company Stardock Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Stardock Object Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stardock Object Desktop Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardock Object Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the Stardock Object Desktop Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Stardock Object Desktop Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Stardock Object Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardock Object Desktop Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDesktop\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling Stardock Object Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stardock Object Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardock Object Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager by Stardock Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Stardock Object Desktop Manager by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardock Object Desktop Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:54:59.647