This page contains thorough information on how to remove StarPlayer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall StarPlayer from your systemAxissoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Axissoft, Inc.. Usually the StarPlayer program is found in the C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for StarPlayer is C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 40.78 KB (41763 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in StarPlayer. They occupy 40.78 KB (41763
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to StarPlayer version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of StarPlayer:
...click to view all...
StarPlayer is a program released by Axissoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall StarPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StarPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StarPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StarPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the StarPlayer app will be found automatically. After you click StarPlayer in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding StarPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarPlayer.
8. After removing StarPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:08:22.600