This page contains thorough information on how to remove StarPlayer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall StarPlayer from your systemAxissoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Axissoft, Inc.. Usually the StarPlayer program is found in the C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for StarPlayer is C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 40.78 KB (41763 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in StarPlayer. They occupy 40.78 KB (41763
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to StarPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of StarPlayer:
...click to view all...
StarPlayer is a program released by Axissoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall StarPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StarPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "StarPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the StarPlayer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StarPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding StarPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarPlayer.
8. After removing StarPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:08:22.600