StarPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall StarPlayer from your systemAxissoft, Inc.
. More information on Axissoft, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. StarPlayer's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 56.23 KB (57578 bytes).
StarPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 56.23 KB (57578
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to StarPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of StarPlayer:
...click to view all...
StarPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Axissoft, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove StarPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete StarPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StarPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "StarPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the StarPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StarPlayer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StarPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StarPlayer.
8. After removing StarPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StarPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove StarPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 15:04:07.253