Star Defender 4
Star Defender 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Star Defender 4 from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Star Defender 4 on WildTangent's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Star Defender 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. StarDefender4-WT.exe is the Star Defender 4's main executable file and it occupies around 4.09 MB (4290104 bytes) on disk.
Star Defender 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.36 MB (6663808
bytes) on disk:
- StarDefender4-WT.exe (4.09 MB)
- StarDefender4.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Star Defender 4. You can find here a few links to other Star Defender 4 releases:
Star Defender 4 is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Star Defender 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Star Defender 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Star Defender 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Defender 4". If it is installed on your PC the Star Defender 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Star Defender 4 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Star Defender 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Defender 4:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\StarDefender4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Defender 4.
8. After removing Star Defender 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Defender 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Defender 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Defender 4 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Star Defender 4 by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Defender 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:34:55.540