Star Defender 4
You can find on this page details on how to remove Star Defender 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Star Defender 4 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Star Defender 4 on WildTangent's website. Usually the Star Defender 4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Star Defender 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Star Defender 4 is "C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Star Defender 4\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled StarDefender4-WT.exe and occupies 4.09 MB (4285024 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Star Defender 4. They occupy 6.14 MB (6434832
bytes) on disk.
- StarDefender4-WT.exe (4.09 MB)
- StarDefender4.exe (1.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
This page is about Star Defender 4 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Star Defender 4 versions:
Star Defender 4 is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Star Defender 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Star Defender 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Star Defender 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Defender 4". The Star Defender 4 application will be found automatically. When you select Star Defender 4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Star Defender 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Defender 4:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Acer Games\Star Defender 4\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Defender 4.
8. After removing Star Defender 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Defender 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Defender 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Star Defender 4 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Star Defender 4 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Defender 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-11 23:12:32.537