SqliteBrowser3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SqliteBrowser3 from your computeroldsch00l
. Additional info about oldsch00l can be found here
. More information about SqliteBrowser3 can be found at https:\\github.com\rp-\sqlitebrowser
. SqliteBrowser3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SqliteBrowser3 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. SqliteBrowser3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SqliteBrowser3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.12 MB (12711537 bytes) on disk and is labeled sqlitebrowser.exe.
SqliteBrowser3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.23 MB (12827638
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (113.38 KB)
- sqlitebrowser.exe (12.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of SqliteBrowser3. For other SqliteBrowser3 versions please click below:
SqliteBrowser3 is a program marketed by the software company oldsch00l. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove SqliteBrowser3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SqliteBrowser3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SqliteBrowser3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SqliteBrowser3". The SqliteBrowser3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SqliteBrowser3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SqliteBrowser3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SqliteBrowser3:
- The web site of the application is: https:\\github.com\rp-\sqlitebrowser
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SqliteBrowser3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SqliteBrowser3.
8. After uninstalling SqliteBrowser3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SqliteBrowser3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SqliteBrowser3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SqliteBrowser3 by oldsch00l from your computer, we are not saying that SqliteBrowser3 by oldsch00l is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SqliteBrowser3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:31:26.143