SqliteBrowser3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SqliteBrowser3 from your systemoldsch00l
. More information about oldsch00l can be found here
. You can see more info on SqliteBrowser3 at https:\\github.com\rp-\sqlitebrowser
. SqliteBrowser3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SqliteBrowser3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing SqliteBrowser3 is C:\Program Files\SqliteBrowser3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.91 MB (14588513 bytes) on disk and is called sqlitebrowser.exe.
SqliteBrowser3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.02 MB (14704614
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (113.38 KB)
- sqlitebrowser.exe (13.91 MB)
This page is about SqliteBrowser3 version 3.0.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SqliteBrowser3:
SqliteBrowser3 is an application marketed by the software company oldsch00l. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove SqliteBrowser3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SqliteBrowser3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SqliteBrowser3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SqliteBrowser3". The SqliteBrowser3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SqliteBrowser3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SqliteBrowser3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SqliteBrowser3:
- The software company is: https:\\github.com\rp-\sqlitebrowser
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SqliteBrowser3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SqliteBrowser3.
8. After uninstalling SqliteBrowser3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SqliteBrowser3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SqliteBrowser3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SqliteBrowser3 by oldsch00l from your PC, nor are we saying that SqliteBrowser3 by oldsch00l is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SqliteBrowser3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 04:26:38.987