This web page is about SpyZooka for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SpyZooka from your computerZookaWare
. Go over here
for more information on ZookaWare. Click on http://zookaware.com/spyzooka/
to get more info about SpyZooka on ZookaWare's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyZooka directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyZooka\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpyZooka. The program's main executable file is titled spyzookaldr.exe and it has a size of 60.56 KB (62016 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SpyZooka. They occupy 4.61 MB (4829804
bytes) on disk.
- spyzknt.exe (10.06 KB)
- spyzooka.exe (4.24 MB)
- spyzookaldr.exe (60.56 KB)
- szrest.exe (170.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.60 KB)
The current page applies to SpyZooka version 2.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SpyZooka:
SpyZooka is a program by the software company ZookaWare. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SpyZooka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SpyZooka from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpyZooka or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpyZooka". If it exists on your system the SpyZooka program will be found very quickly. When you click SpyZooka in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SpyZooka, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpyZooka:
- The publisher is: http://zookaware.com/spyzooka/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyZooka\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpyZooka.
8. After uninstalling SpyZooka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpyZooka that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpyZooka with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpyZooka by ZookaWare from your PC, nor are we saying that SpyZooka by ZookaWare is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpyZooka supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:22:24.343