SpyZooka is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SpyZooka from your computerZookaWare
. You can read more on ZookaWare or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://zookaware.com/spyzooka/
if you want to read more on SpyZooka on ZookaWare's web page. SpyZooka is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SpyZooka directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SpyZooka is C:\Program Files\SpyZooka\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 60.56 KB (62016 bytes) on disk and is called spyzookaldr.exe.
SpyZooka contains of the executables below. They take 4.84 MB (5079472
bytes) on disk.
- spyzknt.exe (10.06 KB)
- spyzooka.exe (4.53 MB)
- spyzookaldr.exe (60.56 KB)
- szrest.exe (170.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (79.18 KB)
The current web page applies to SpyZooka version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other SpyZooka releases:
SpyZooka is a program released by ZookaWare. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove SpyZooka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SpyZooka from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpyZooka or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpyZooka". The SpyZooka application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SpyZooka in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SpyZooka, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpyZooka:
- The web site of the program is: http://zookaware.com/spyzooka/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpyZooka\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpyZooka.
8. After removing SpyZooka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpyZooka that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpyZooka using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpyZooka by ZookaWare from your computer, we are not saying that SpyZooka by ZookaWare is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpyZooka in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:43:51.017