You can find below details on how to remove SpellForce 3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SpellForce 3 from your systemGOG.com
. Check out here
for more information on GOG.com. More information about the app SpellForce 3 can be found at http://www.gog.com
. SpellForce 3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\SpellForce 3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SpellForce 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\SpellForce 3\unins000.exe. SF3LevelEditor.exe is the SpellForce 3's primary executable file and it occupies circa 214.00 KB (219136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SpellForce 3. They occupy about 87.52 MB (91770560
bytes) on disk.
- SF3ClientDebug.exe (49.09 MB)
- SF3ClientFinal.exe (35.67 MB)
- SF3LevelEditor.exe (214.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.31
of SpellForce 3. You can find below info on other releases of SpellForce 3:
SpellForce 3 is an application offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove SpellForce 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SpellForce 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpellForce 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpellForce 3". If it is installed on your PC the SpellForce 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select SpellForce 3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpellForce 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpellForce 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\SpellForce 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpellForce 3.
8. After removing SpellForce 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpellForce 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpellForce 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpellForce 3 by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that SpellForce 3 by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpellForce 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 02:10:38.077