You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SpellForce 3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SpellForce 3 from your computerGOG.com
. More data about GOG.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about SpellForce 3 on GOG.com's website. SpellForce 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\SpellForce 3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove SpellForce 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\SpellForce 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 35.76 MB (37496320 bytes) on disk and is called SF3ClientFinal.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SpellForce 3. They take about 38.31 MB (40166080
bytes) on disk.
- SF3ClientFinal.exe (35.76 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.27 MB)
This web page is about SpellForce 3 version 1.29
alone. For other SpellForce 3 versions please click below:
SpellForce 3 is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase SpellForce 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SpellForce 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpellForce 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpellForce 3". If it is installed on your PC the SpellForce 3 program will be found automatically. After you select SpellForce 3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SpellForce 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpellForce 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\SpellForce 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpellForce 3.
8. After uninstalling SpellForce 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpellForce 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpellForce 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpellForce 3 by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that SpellForce 3 by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpellForce 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:39:36.530