SpeeditupFree is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeeditupFree from your PCMicroSmarts LLC
. More info about MicroSmarts LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.speeditupfree.com
to get more info about SpeeditupFree on MicroSmarts LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. SpeeditupFree's entire uninstall command line is "C:\WINDOWS\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\irunin.xml". SpeeditupFree's primary file takes around 7.58 MB (7948320 bytes) and is named speeditupfree.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SpeeditupFree. They take about 14.22 MB (14913064
bytes) on disk.
- delayexec.exe (170.55 KB)
- PCOptimizerProSetup.exe (5.60 MB)
- spdfrmon.exe (900.08 KB)
- speeditupfree.exe (7.58 MB)
This data is about SpeeditupFree version 10.08
alone. Click on the links below for other SpeeditupFree versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove SpeeditupFree from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SpeeditupFree:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\Checkup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\Cloud_Backup_Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\delayexec.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\Ext.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
SpeeditupFree is a program offered by the software company MicroSmarts LLC. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase SpeeditupFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SpeeditupFree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeeditupFree or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeeditupFree". The SpeeditupFree program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeeditupFree in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SpeeditupFree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeeditupFree:
- The software company is: http://www.speeditupfree.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free\irunin.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeeditupFree.
8. After removing SpeeditupFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeeditupFree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeeditupFree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeeditupFree in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:10:16.270