SpeeditupFree is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SpeeditupFree from your PCMicroSmarts LLC
. More information on MicroSmarts LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.speeditupfree.com
if you want to read more on SpeeditupFree on MicroSmarts LLC's page. Usually the SpeeditupFree program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SpeeditupFree is C:\Windows\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe. speeditupfree.exe is the SpeeditupFree's primary executable file and it takes about 7.58 MB (7947912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SpeeditupFree. They occupy 11.24 MB (11781560
bytes) on disk.
- delayexec.exe (170.55 KB)
- display-helper.exe (2.61 MB)
- spdfrmon.exe (900.08 KB)
- speeditupfree.exe (7.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.93
of SpeeditupFree. You can find here a few links to other SpeeditupFree versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove SpeeditupFree from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeeditupFree's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedItup Free
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedItup Free\Checkup.dat
- C:\Program Files\SpeedItup Free\delayexec.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedItup Free\display-helper.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedItup Free\Ext.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
SpeeditupFree is an application offered by the software company MicroSmarts LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SpeeditupFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SpeeditupFree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeeditupFree or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeeditupFree". If it is installed on your PC the SpeeditupFree program will be found automatically. When you select SpeeditupFree in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeeditupFree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeeditupFree:
- The publisher is: http://www.speeditupfree.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\SpeedItup Free\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeeditupFree.
8. After uninstalling SpeeditupFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeeditupFree that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeeditupFree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SpeeditupFree by MicroSmarts LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeeditupFree in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:03:37.083