This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SpeedLord for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SpeedLord from your systemP2PHood LLC
. Further information on P2PHood LLC can be found here
. More details about SpeedLord can be found at http://www.P2PHood.com/
. Usually the SpeedLord application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedLord. SpeedLord's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1176576 bytes) and is named SpeedLord.exe.
The executables below are part of SpeedLord. They occupy an average of 1.83 MB (1918452
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedLord.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (397.49 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedLord version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other SpeedLord versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedLord has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SpeedLord:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\SkinMagic.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\SpeedLord.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\SpeedLord.ini
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedLord\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SpeedLord.lnk
SpeedLord is a program marketed by P2PHood LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SpeedLord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SpeedLord with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedLord or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedLord". If it exists on your system the SpeedLord application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedLord in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedLord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedLord:
- The publisher is: http://www.P2PHood.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedLord.
8. After uninstalling SpeedLord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedLord which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedLord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedLord by P2PHood LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedLord by P2PHood LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedLord in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:27:12.240