This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SpeedLord for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SpeedLord from your systemP2PHood LLC
. You can read more on P2PHood LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about SpeedLord can be found at http://www.P2PHood.com/
. SpeedLord is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedLord is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1177088 bytes) on disk and is labeled SpeedLord.exe.
The following executables are contained in SpeedLord. They occupy 1.84 MB (1933316
bytes) on disk.
- Misc.exe (14.01 KB)
- SpeedLord.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (397.50 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of SpeedLord. You can find below info on other releases of SpeedLord:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\B:\PROGRAMY\SpeedLord\Misc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\B:\PROGRAMY\SpeedLord\SpeedLord.exe
SpeedLord is a program released by the software company P2PHood LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SpeedLord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SpeedLord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedLord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedLord". If it exists on your system the SpeedLord app will be found automatically. After you click SpeedLord in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedLord, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedLord:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.P2PHood.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedLord\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedLord.
8. After uninstalling SpeedLord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedLord that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedLord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedLord by P2PHood LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedLord by P2PHood LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedLord supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:03:03.370