SpeedCommander 19 (x64)
SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) from your computerSWE Sven Ritter
. Take a look here
for more details on SWE Sven Ritter. Please follow http://www.speedproject.de/
if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 19 (x64) on SWE Sven Ritter's website. SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. SpeedCommander 19 (x64)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19\UnInstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called SpeedCommander.exe and it has a size of 5.14 MB (5385672 bytes).
SpeedCommander 19 (x64) contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.74 MB (15458512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileSearch.exe (1.32 MB)
- FileSync.exe (1,016.42 KB)
- fsc.exe (406.40 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (140.00 KB)
- MxQvwProxy.exe (211.93 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (35.93 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (4.00 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (5.14 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (1.03 MB)
- SpeedView.exe (626.92 KB)
- sqc.exe (445.90 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (447.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.00.9775
of SpeedCommander 19 (x64). You can find below info on other application versions of SpeedCommander 19 (x64):
SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is a program marketed by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SpeedCommander 19 (x64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedCommander 19 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 19 (x64)". The SpeedCommander 19 (x64) app will be found automatically. When you click SpeedCommander 19 (x64) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpeedCommander 19 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 19 (x64):
- The publisher is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64).
8. After removing SpeedCommander 19 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 19 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 19 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedCommander 19 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:17:59.650