SpeedCommander 19 (x64)
You can find on this page details on how to remove SpeedCommander 19 (x64) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) from your PCSWE Sven Ritter
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SWE Sven Ritter. Click on http://www.speedproject.de/
to get more information about SpeedCommander 19 (x64) on SWE Sven Ritter's website. SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedCommander 19 (x64). SpeedCommander.exe is the SpeedCommander 19 (x64)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.14 MB (5385672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SpeedCommander 19 (x64). They occupy an average of 14.74 MB (15459536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileSearch.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileSync.exe (1,016.92 KB)
- fsc.exe (406.40 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (140.00 KB)
- MxQvwProxy.exe (211.93 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (35.93 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (4.00 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (5.14 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (1.03 MB)
- SpeedView.exe (626.92 KB)
- sqc.exe (445.90 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (447.41 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedCommander 19 (x64) version 19.00.9785
only. You can find below info on other releases of SpeedCommander 19 (x64):
SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is a program offered by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase SpeedCommander 19 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedCommander 19 (x64) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedCommander 19 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 19 (x64)". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 19 (x64) program will be found automatically. When you select SpeedCommander 19 (x64) in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 19 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCommander 19 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 19\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64).
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 19 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 19 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedCommander 19 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 19 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 19 (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-18 06:46:08.507