This info is about SpeedCommander 14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 from your systemSWE Sven Ritter
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SWE Sven Ritter. Please follow http://www.speedproject.de/
if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 14 on SWE Sven Ritter's web page. SpeedCommander 14 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SpeedCommander 14 is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14\UnInstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.85 MB (2985120 bytes) on disk and is named SpeedCommander.exe.
SpeedCommander 14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.90 MB (7236816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (626.65 KB)
- FileSync.exe (577.14 KB)
- fsc.exe (127.13 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (68.18 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (14.65 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.39 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (2.85 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (605.15 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (417.65 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (180.64 KB)
The current web page applies to SpeedCommander 14 version 14.40.7000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SpeedCommander 14:
...click to view all...
SpeedCommander 14 is an application released by SWE Sven Ritter. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SpeedCommander 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpeedCommander 14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeedCommander 14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 14". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 14 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedCommander 14 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCommander 14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedCommander 14.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedCommander 14 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 10:17:01.433