SpeedCommander 14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 from your computerSWE Sven Ritter
. You can find out more on SWE Sven Ritter or check for application updates here
. More details about SpeedCommander 14 can be seen at http://www.speedproject.de/
. Usually the SpeedCommander 14 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedCommander 14 is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14\UnInstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SpeedCommander.exe and occupies 2.83 MB (2967160 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedCommander 14. They take 6.89 MB (7224704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (625.11 KB)
- FileSync.exe (571.61 KB)
- fsc.exe (121.60 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (68.15 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (14.61 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.41 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (2.83 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (605.11 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (417.61 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (180.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.00.6575
of SpeedCommander 14. You can find below info on other releases of SpeedCommander 14:
...click to view all...
SpeedCommander 14 is an application released by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove SpeedCommander 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SpeedCommander 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedCommander 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 14". The SpeedCommander 14 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SpeedCommander 14 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SpeedCommander 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 14:
- The software company is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 14\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedCommander 14.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedCommander 14 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:09:57.763