You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Spark for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Spark from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Baidu, Inc.. Further information about Spark can be seen at http://en.browser.baidu.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\bUserNameidu\SpUserNamerk directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Spark is C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\bUserNameidu\SpUserNamerk\UninstUserNamell.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1465024 bytes) on disk and is labeled Spark.exe.
The following executables are contained in Spark. They occupy 7.97 MB (8355024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BaiduDefragFiles.exe (460.69 KB)
- baidu_dumper.exe (672.19 KB)
- Spark.exe (1.40 MB)
- SparkDialog.exe (199.69 KB)
- sparkservice.exe (81.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.55 MB)
- SparkRepair.exe (1.01 MB)
- SparkUpdate.exe (523.16 KB)
- udefrag.exe (30.50 KB)
- SparkRepair.exe (1.06 MB)
- SparkUpdate.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.16.1000.126
of Spark. Click on the links below for other Spark versions:
...click to view all...
Spark is an application offered by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Spark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Spark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spark". The Spark program will be found very quickly. When you select Spark in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spark:
- The publisher is: http://en.browser.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\bUserNameidu\SpUserNamerk\UninstUserNamell.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spark.
8. After uninstalling Spark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spark by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Spark by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 02:50:27.043