Sonic Train is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Sonic Train from your computerSonic Train
. More information about Sonic Train can be seen here
. You can get more details on Sonic Train at http://www.sonictrain.net/support
. Usually the Sonic Train program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Sonic Train is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Sonic Train. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5754.4897
of Sonic Train. You can find below info on other releases of Sonic Train:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Sonic Train you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sonic Train from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sonic Train:
- C:\Program Files\Sonic Train
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Sonic Train
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Sonic Train\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sonic Train\Extensions\0c3ddfb7-4cdb-495b-b3e9-d59725b43dfc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sonic Train\Extensions\pjbcpebahobeilhcoeohfpapambfdbjd.crx
- C:\Program Files\Sonic Train\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic Train
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sonic Train\DisplayIcon
Sonic Train is an application marketed by the software company Sonic Train. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Sonic Train is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sonic Train from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sonic Train or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sonic Train". If it exists on your system the Sonic Train app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sonic Train in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sonic Train, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sonic Train:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonictrain.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sonic Train.
8. After uninstalling Sonic Train, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sonic Train which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sonic Train with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sonic Train by Sonic Train from your PC, we are not saying that Sonic Train by Sonic Train is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sonic Train supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 11:20:37.390