This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sonic Train for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sonic Train from your computerSonic Train
. Further information on Sonic Train can be found here
. Detailed information about Sonic Train can be found at http://www.sonictrain.net/support
. Usually the Sonic Train application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train folder, depending on the user's option during install. Sonic Train's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Sonic Train's main executable file and it occupies about 305.89 KB (313232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sonic Train. They take about 829.39 KB (849296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.89 KB)
The current page applies to Sonic Train version 2.0.5752.37283
only. For other Sonic Train versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sonic Train is an application released by the software company Sonic Train. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Sonic Train is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sonic Train from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sonic Train or simply click the Search field and type in "Sonic Train". If it is installed on your PC the Sonic Train program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sonic Train in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sonic Train, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sonic Train:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonictrain.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonic Train\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sonic Train.
8. After uninstalling Sonic Train, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sonic Train which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sonic Train with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sonic Train by Sonic Train from your computer, nor are we saying that Sonic Train by Sonic Train is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sonic Train supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 03:52:51.550