You can find below details on how to uninstall Somiibo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Somiibo from your systemITW
. Further information on ITW can be seen here
. Usually the Somiibo application is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\somiibo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Somiibo is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\somiibo\Update.exe. Somiibo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Somiibo. They occupy about 134.16 MB (140672512
bytes) on disk.
- Somiibo.exe (604.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- Somiibo.exe (64.60 MB)
- Somiibo.exe (64.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.22
of Somiibo. For other Somiibo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Somiibo is an application by ITW. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Somiibo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Somiibo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Somiibo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Somiibo". The Somiibo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Somiibo in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Somiibo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Somiibo.
8. After uninstalling Somiibo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Somiibo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Somiibo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Somiibo by ITW from your PC, we are not saying that Somiibo by ITW is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Somiibo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:01:02.710