Somiibo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Somiibo from your systemITW
. Additional info about ITW can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\somiibo folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Somiibo's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\somiibo\Update.exe. Somiibo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 604.50 KB (619008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Somiibo. They take about 162.27 MB (170154496
bytes) on disk.
- Somiibo.exe (604.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- Somiibo.exe (78.66 MB)
- Somiibo.exe (78.66 MB)
This page is about Somiibo version 0.1.18
alone. For more Somiibo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Somiibo is a program released by ITW. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Somiibo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Somiibo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Somiibo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Somiibo". If it exists on your system the Somiibo app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Somiibo in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Somiibo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Somiibo.
8. After removing Somiibo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Somiibo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Somiibo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Somiibo by ITW from your PC, nor are we saying that Somiibo by ITW is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Somiibo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 11:37:30.277