Solitaire XP Championship
Solitaire XP Championship is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship from your systemSelectsoft Publishing
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Selectsoft Publishing. Please open http://www.selectsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Solitaire XP Championship on Selectsoft Publishing's web page. Solitaire XP Championship is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Solitaire XP Championship by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Solitaire XP Championship.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Solitaire XP Championship. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2533681
bytes) on disk.
- Card Game Editor.exe (268.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (932.00 KB)
- Layout Editor.exe (588.00 KB)
- Solitaire XP Championship.exe (596.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.30 KB)
This web page is about Solitaire XP Championship version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Solitaire XP Championship versions:
Solitaire XP Championship is an application by the software company Selectsoft Publishing. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solitaire XP Championship or simply click the Search field and type in "Solitaire XP Championship". If it is installed on your PC the Solitaire XP Championship program will be found very quickly. After you click Solitaire XP Championship in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Solitaire XP Championship, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solitaire XP Championship:
- The publisher is: http://www.selectsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Solitaire XP Championship.
8. After removing Solitaire XP Championship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Solitaire XP Championship which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Solitaire XP Championship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing from your computer, nor are we saying that Solitaire XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 03:33:45.047