Solitaire XP Championship
You can find below details on how to remove Solitaire XP Championship for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Solitaire XP Championship from your systemSelectsoft Publishing
. Open here
for more details on Selectsoft Publishing. Please follow http://www.selectsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Solitaire XP Championship on Selectsoft Publishing's page. Usually the Solitaire XP Championship application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Solitaire XP Championship. The application's main executable file is named Solitaire XP Championship.exe and it has a size of 596.00 KB (610304 bytes).
Solitaire XP Championship contains of the executables below. They take 2.42 MB (2535095
bytes) on disk.
- Card Game Editor.exe (268.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (932.00 KB)
- Layout Editor.exe (588.00 KB)
- Solitaire XP Championship.exe (596.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.68 KB)
The current page applies to Solitaire XP Championship version 1.02.05.05.18
alone. Click on the links below for other Solitaire XP Championship versions:
Solitaire XP Championship is a program offered by Selectsoft Publishing. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Solitaire XP Championship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Solitaire XP Championship from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Solitaire XP Championship or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solitaire XP Championship". If it exists on your system the Solitaire XP Championship app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Solitaire XP Championship in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Solitaire XP Championship, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solitaire XP Championship:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.selectsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Selectsoft\Solitaire XP Championship\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Solitaire XP Championship.
8. After uninstalling Solitaire XP Championship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Solitaire XP Championship which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solitaire XP Championship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Solitaire XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that Solitaire XP Championship by Selectsoft Publishing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Solitaire XP Championship in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:26:58.553