Solid Commander v9
Solid Commander v9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Solid Commander v9 from your systemSolid Documents
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Solid Documents. Click on http://www.soliddocuments.com/
to get more information about Solid Commander v9 on Solid Documents's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Solid Commander v9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SolidCommanderv9.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 520.29 KB (532776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Solid Commander v9. They take an average of 2.24 MB (2350705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SolidCommanderv9.exe (520.29 KB)
- SolidFramework.JobHandler.exe (27.80 KB)
- SolidScanServiceX64.exe (87.79 KB)
- SolidScanServiceX86.exe (88.29 KB)
- SolidScript.exe (343.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Solid Commander v9 version 9.1.5530.729
only. You can find below info on other versions of Solid Commander v9:
...click to view all...
Solid Commander v9 is an application released by the software company Solid Documents. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Solid Commander v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Solid Commander v9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Solid Commander v9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solid Commander v9". The Solid Commander v9 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Solid Commander v9 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Solid Commander v9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solid Commander v9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soliddocuments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Solid Commander v9.
8. After removing Solid Commander v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solid Commander v9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solid Commander v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solid Commander v9 by Solid Documents from your computer, we are not saying that Solid Commander v9 by Solid Documents is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solid Commander v9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:48:16.077