Solid Commander v9
Solid Commander v9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Solid Commander v9 from your systemSolid Documents
. More information on Solid Documents can be found here
. Click on http://www.soliddocuments.com/
to get more data about Solid Commander v9 on Solid Documents's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Solid Commander v9 is C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 603.38 KB (617864 bytes) on disk and is named SolidCommanderv9.exe.
Solid Commander v9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.89 MB (1984585
bytes) on disk.
- SolidCommanderv9.exe (603.38 KB)
- SolidFramework.JobHandler.exe (28.41 KB)
- SolidScanServiceX86.exe (88.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about Solid Commander v9 version 9.2.8186.2653
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Solid Commander v9:
...click to view all...
Solid Commander v9 is an application by the software company Solid Documents. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Solid Commander v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Solid Commander v9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solid Commander v9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Solid Commander v9". If it exists on your system the Solid Commander v9 app will be found automatically. When you select Solid Commander v9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solid Commander v9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solid Commander v9:
- The publisher is: http://www.soliddocuments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\Solid Commander v9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Solid Commander v9.
8. After removing Solid Commander v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solid Commander v9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solid Commander v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solid Commander v9 by Solid Documents from your computer, we are not saying that Solid Commander v9 by Solid Documents is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solid Commander v9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 20:32:16.893