This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SoftwareWatcher bundle for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SoftwareWatcher bundle from your systemSoftwareWatcher
. Take a look here
for more information on SoftwareWatcher. SoftwareWatcher bundle is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. SoftwareWatcher bundle's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller\uninstaller.exe" "/appName=SoftwareWatcher bundle" "/linkurl=http://lp.sweetim.com/SweetPacksBundleUninstaller/" "/searchProviderApp=SoftwareWatcher" "/searchProvider=a different". uninstaller.exe is the SoftwareWatcher bundle's main executable file and it takes circa 375.30 KB (384304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SoftwareWatcher bundle. They take an average of 375.30 KB (384304
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (375.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of SoftwareWatcher bundle. Click on the links below for other SoftwareWatcher bundle versions:
SoftwareWatcher bundle is a program offered by SoftwareWatcher. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SoftwareWatcher bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SoftwareWatcher bundle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoftwareWatcher bundle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftwareWatcher bundle". The SoftwareWatcher bundle program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SoftwareWatcher bundle in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SoftwareWatcher bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftwareWatcher bundle.
8. After removing SoftwareWatcher bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftwareWatcher bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftwareWatcher bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle by SoftwareWatcher from your PC, we are not saying that SoftwareWatcher bundle by SoftwareWatcher is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-24 18:13:00.117