This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SoftwareWatcher bundle from your PCSoftwareWatcher
. Additional info about SoftwareWatcher can be read here
. SoftwareWatcher bundle is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\sweetpacks bundle uninstaller\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle. SoftwareWatcher bundle's primary file takes about 375.30 KB (384312 bytes) and is called uninstaller.exe.
SoftwareWatcher bundle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 375.30 KB (384312
bytes) on disk:
- uninstaller.exe (375.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SoftwareWatcher bundle. You can find below info on other releases of SoftwareWatcher bundle:
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SoftwareWatcher bundle
SoftwareWatcher bundle is an application marketed by the software company SoftwareWatcher. Some users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SoftwareWatcher bundle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoftwareWatcher bundle or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftwareWatcher bundle". If it is installed on your PC the SoftwareWatcher bundle app will be found automatically. After you select SoftwareWatcher bundle in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoftwareWatcher bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftwareWatcher bundle.
8. After removing SoftwareWatcher bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftwareWatcher bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftwareWatcher bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle by SoftwareWatcher from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftwareWatcher bundle by SoftwareWatcher is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoftwareWatcher bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 23:02:02.723