Software Delivery Manager
This web page is about Software Delivery Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Software Delivery Manager from your computerWolters Kluwer
. Check out here
for more info on Wolters Kluwer. Software Delivery Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WK\Software Delivery Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Software Delivery Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\WK\Software Delivery Manager\setup.exe /u DownloadManager.xml. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.ClientAgent.exe is the Software Delivery Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1233192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Software Delivery Manager. They occupy an average of 6.29 MB (6595528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.ClientAgent.exe (1.18 MB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.DLMLauncherUtility.exe (14.29 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Service.Update.exe (31.29 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Shell.exe (13.29 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Utility.exe (19.29 KB)
- progress.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (3.26 MB)
This web page is about Software Delivery Manager version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Software Delivery Manager releases:
Software Delivery Manager is a program marketed by Wolters Kluwer. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Software Delivery Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Software Delivery Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Software Delivery Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software Delivery Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Software Delivery Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Software Delivery Manager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Software Delivery Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Software Delivery Manager.
8. After removing Software Delivery Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Delivery Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software Delivery Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Software Delivery Manager by Wolters Kluwer from your computer, we are not saying that Software Delivery Manager by Wolters Kluwer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Software Delivery Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 14:31:10.810