Software Delivery Manager
Software Delivery Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Software Delivery Manager from your computerWolters Kluwer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Wolters Kluwer. Usually the Software Delivery Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WK\Software Delivery Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\WK\Software Delivery Manager\setup.exe /u DownloadManager.xml is the full command line if you want to remove Software Delivery Manager. Software Delivery Manager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1236552 bytes) and is called Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.ClientAgent.exe.
Software Delivery Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 6.13 MB (6425448
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.ClientAgent.exe (1.18 MB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.DLMLauncherUtility.exe (15.07 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Service.Update.exe (37.57 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Shell.exe (14.07 KB)
- Cch.Pfx.NGDeploy.Client.Utility.exe (20.07 KB)
- progress.exe (1.60 MB)
- setup.exe (3.26 MB)
This data is about Software Delivery Manager version 1.1.256.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Software Delivery Manager versions:
Software Delivery Manager is an application by the software company Wolters Kluwer. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Software Delivery Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Software Delivery Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Software Delivery Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software Delivery Manager". The Software Delivery Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Software Delivery Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Software Delivery Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Software Delivery Manager.
8. After removing Software Delivery Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Delivery Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Delivery Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Software Delivery Manager by Wolters Kluwer from your computer, we are not saying that Software Delivery Manager by Wolters Kluwer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Software Delivery Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-26 18:59:45.253