This info is about SoftSkies for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoftSkies from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Additional info about SoundSpectrum can be found here
. You can read more about on SoftSkies at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the SoftSkies program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SoftSkies's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies\Uninstall.exe. SoftSkies's main file takes around 305.73 KB (313072 bytes) and is named SoftSkies Standalone.x64.exe.
SoftSkies installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.97 MB (2067878
bytes) on disk.
- SoftSkies Standalone.exe (277.73 KB)
- SoftSkies Standalone.x64.exe (305.73 KB)
- SoftSkies V-Bar.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (268.21 KB)
The current page applies to SoftSkies version 2.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other SoftSkies versions:
...click to view all...
SoftSkies is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase SoftSkies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SoftSkies from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SoftSkies or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftSkies". If it exists on your system the SoftSkies application will be found automatically. After you click SoftSkies in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftSkies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftSkies:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftSkies.
8. After removing SoftSkies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftSkies that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftSkies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftSkies by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftSkies by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoftSkies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:56:10.107