You can find on this page details on how to remove SoftSkies for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SoftSkies from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. You can see more info related to SoftSkies at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. SoftSkies is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SoftSkies is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SoftSkies Standalone.x64.exe is the SoftSkies's main executable file and it takes approximately 272.87 KB (279416 bytes) on disk.
SoftSkies installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1981447
bytes) on disk.
- SoftSkies Standalone.exe (252.87 KB)
- SoftSkies Standalone.x64.exe (272.87 KB)
- SoftSkies V-Bar.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (256.41 KB)
This web page is about SoftSkies version 2.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SoftSkies:
...click to view all...
SoftSkies is a program marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SoftSkies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftSkies from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoftSkies or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftSkies". If it is installed on your PC the SoftSkies application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoftSkies in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoftSkies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftSkies:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\SoftSkies\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftSkies.
8. After removing SoftSkies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftSkies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftSkies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftSkies by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftSkies by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftSkies supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:29:33.203