This page is about Soda Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Soda Player from your PCSoda Player
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Soda Player. Soda Player is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sodaplayer directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Soda Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sodaplayer\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Soda Player.exe and it has a size of 278.27 KB (284944 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Soda Player. They occupy about 123.26 MB (129251018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Soda Player.exe (278.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- Soda Player.exe (53.65 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.49 MB)
- DesktopRefresh.exe (32.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (289.01 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (168.01 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.44 MB)
- Soda Player.exe (55.85 MB)
- DesktopRefresh.exe (35.77 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (302.78 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (170.78 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (22.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of Soda Player. You can find below info on other versions of Soda Player:
...click to view all...
Soda Player is an application offered by Soda Player. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Soda Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Soda Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Soda Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Soda Player". The Soda Player application will be found automatically. When you select Soda Player in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Soda Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Soda Player.
8. After removing Soda Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Soda Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soda Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Soda Player by Soda Player from your computer, we are not saying that Soda Player by Soda Player is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Soda Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 09:39:42.093