This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Soda Player for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Soda Player from your computerSoda Player
. You can read more on Soda Player or check for application updates here
. Soda Player is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sodaplayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sodaplayer\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Soda Player. The program's main executable file is named Soda Player.exe and its approximative size is 278.27 KB (284944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Soda Player. They take about 60.20 MB (63126688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Soda Player.exe (278.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.78 MB)
- Soda Player.exe (55.85 MB)
- DesktopRefresh.exe (35.77 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (302.78 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (170.78 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (22.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Soda Player version 1.3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Soda Player versions:
...click to view all...
Soda Player is a program offered by the software company Soda Player. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Soda Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Soda Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Soda Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Soda Player". The Soda Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Soda Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Soda Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Soda Player.
8. After removing Soda Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Soda Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soda Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Soda Player by Soda Player from your computer, nor are we saying that Soda Player by Soda Player is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Soda Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 06:40:26.887