Sococo is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sococo from your systemSocial Communications Company
. More info about Social Communications Company can be read here
. Please follow http://www.sococo.com
if you want to read more on Sococo on Social Communications Company's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.log" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sococo. Sococo.exe is the Sococo's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.25 MB (2361856 bytes) on disk.
Sococo contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2929152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckWebSvc.exe (66.50 KB)
- sococolog.exe (92.00 KB)
- SococoService.exe (28.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (299.50 KB)
- HudDog.exe (56.50 KB)
- HudLauncher.exe (11.50 KB)
- Sococo.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20639
of Sococo. You can find below a few links to other Sococo releases:
...click to view all...
Sococo is a program offered by the software company Social Communications Company. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Sococo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sococo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sococo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sococo". The Sococo app will be found very quickly. After you click Sococo in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sococo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sococo:
- The publisher is: http://www.sococo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sococo\Uninstall.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sococo.
8. After uninstalling Sococo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sococo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sococo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sococo by Social Communications Company from your PC, we are not saying that Sococo by Social Communications Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sococo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 03:34:44.573